A lifelong athlete, Lenny picked up triathlon while pursuing her doctorate in Saint Louis. Under the guidance of Samantha Murphy at Evolve Coaching Systems, Lenny consistently stood out as a top athlete in the amateur field at the 70.3 distance. Lenny qualified for the 2015 Ironman 70.3 World Championships during her first full season of competition and went on to claim the title of 1st Overall Female Amateur at Ironman 70.3 Chattanooga and 2nd Overall Female Amateur at Ironman 70.3 Racine in 2016.
Lenny made her PRO debut in April of 2017 at Ironman 70.3 Galveston - representing the QT2 PRO Elite Team under Coach Tim Snow. Lenny went on to post 3 top-10 finishes during her first season racing in the PRO category and is excited to get the 2018 season started.
- 9th Pro Female - Ironman 70.3 Austin (4:43:57)
- 9th Pro Female - Ironman 70.3 Santa Cruz (4:23:46)
- 8th Pro Female - Ironman 70.3 Boulder (4:30:15)
- Pro Debut - Ironman 70.3 Texas (4:47:21)
- 1st Overall Female Amateur - Ironman 70.3 Chattanooga (4:42:02)
- 2nd Overall Female Amateur - Ironman 70.3 Racine (2:54:10, swim cancelled)
- 6th Overall Female Amateur - Ironman 70.3 Florida (4:56:18)
- 1st Overall Female - Cutting Edge Half Classic Triathlon (4:49:18)
- Ironman 70.3 World Championships (5:08:58)
Lenny is a USAT-certified Level I coach and currently works with athletes under the Evolve Coaching Systems umbrella. She brings her passion for data driven analysis and psychology to each of her athletes to assist in the journey to achieving their personal best. Lenny works with each of her athletes to make sure they receive the support needed to balance triathlon with the demands of life outside of racing and training. If you are looking for a coach who will guide you step-by-step to your best and work with you on both your physical and mental fitness, Lenny is the coach for you. Please visit the Evolve Coaching Systems website or fill out the Contact form below to get in touch.